1D Statistics and probability
- Data entered as either raw or grouped
- Continuous or discrete data
- Transform a data set
- Dynamicly change class width on grouped data
- Histograms including frequency density
- Cumulative Frequency diagrams
- Box and whisker diagrams
- Dot plots
- Mean and three standard deviations
- Line graph
- Moving average
- Stem and leaf
- Statistics box with set size, mean, standard deviation
- Table of statistics and tabulated values
- Plot and sample from
- Rectangular (discrete or continuous)
- User defined, continuous or discrete
Shapes and transformations
Shapes either from a set of points or from a list of presets. Transformations including
Numerical integration. Rectangle, trapesium and Simpson's methods. Animated the number of divisions.
Tangents and normals
Plot tangents and normals to curves; evolute draws these in many places along the curve, often leading to striking shapes.
Three dimensional graphing
Points as the basis of objectsForm objects including:
ShapesEither form shapes from joined triangles or select from a list of preset shapes
as well as arbitrary matrix transformations.
VectorsVectors created from points or entered in Cartesian form. Add, subtract, copy, vector and scalar products.
Lines and planesLines and planes from points, vectors or equations. Intersection of:
Extra features for the classroom